Late Shift Traffic Office Operator
The Role: This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is an experienced operator, customer facing hands on focused individual looking to join and work within our team of professional’s staff in a very busy Traffic office environment. You will need to be a highly motivated with a proactive attitude and a right first time approach with the ability to thrive in this fast paced environment. In addition to this you will need to have a very hi level of attention to detail and be PC literate with data input skills.
- Dispatching and debriefing drivers.
- Amending the routing plan as required on a day by day basis.
- Answering the telephone liaising directly with driver, colleagues and customers to ensure that services are delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Investigating and problem solving.
- Monitor empty mileage.
- Problems solving.
- Generation of Tacho infringements.
- Driver fines and parking infringements.
- Controlling the Sub contractor preferred supplier data base to ensure compliance.
- Log and Administer Insurance claims.
- General Traffic Office Administration Support.
In order to be successful in this position you will need previous operational experience, have a can do attitude along with the desire to succeed. You will need to be self-motivated, confident, proactive and strategic in your approach, as well as having good communication skills via all mediums written telephone computer etc.
Hours of Work: Between 16.00hrs & 02.00hrs however you will need to be flexible with your working hours