Operations Landings Administrator
- Min 4 GCSE’s grade A-C including English and Maths or equivialent
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Ability to live and work in the UK
- Computer literate
- Use of Email
- Attention to Detail
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work under pressure
- Good team player
To work within a busy Operations office environment administering returns from Carnival Cruise ships utilising computer systems such as Locate IT (Warehouse Management System), Microsoft Office and Mandata (Traffic Management System).
Responsibilities within the job:
- Booking landings received from Carnival cruise ships into Meachers WMS
- Re Locating of goods within the warehouse management system (LocateIT)
- Creating picks for outbound collections.
- Liaising with all Warehouse staff / Supervisor with work instructions
- Entering bond information onto specific system records
- Booking and organising collections of landings with suppliers and courier companies
- Liaising with Carnival representatives on site visits to inspect held landings
- Abide to all Health & Safety regulations
All training will be given relating to role requirements.