• Qualified to IOSH or Nebosh
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Capable of reviewing and improving the current system.
• Good communication skills both written and oral.
• Collaborative team player who will look to continually improve the system.
• To be responsible for developing and promoting a positive H&S and Wellbeing culture and form part of H&S, compliance, and site support service to the business.
Responsibilities within the job:
• You will be required to work across the business with managers, leaders and travel to multiple local sites on occasions.
• Ensure all sites have sufficient first aid and Fire Marshall Support.
• Site Inductions.
• COSHH control.
• Site Inspections.
• Track incidents, investigations, near misses etc.
• Risk management.
• Full training will be given relating to role requirements if required.