Carnival Logistics Administrator
Function: Operations Logistics Administrator
Based At: Unit 26, Nursling Ind Estate, Southampton, SO16 0YT
Responsible to: Carnival Operations Controller
• Min 4 GCSE’s grade A-C including English and Maths or equivialent
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
• Ability to live and work in the UK
• Ability to multi task and prioritise workload and to react to any short notice logistical requirement
• Excellent organisational, communication skills and attention to detail
• Good understanding of logistical and warehouse procedure
• Ability to collaborate effectively across all areas of the Operation
To work within a busy Operations Office environment completing variable functions utilising computer systems such as LocateIT (Warehouse Management System), Order Manager, Microsoft Office and Mandata (Traffic Management System) and direct customer communication via e-mail (Outlook) and telephone. Coordinating and organising the logistical requirements of the Operation.
Responsibilities within the job:
• Perform all duties efficiently and safely as instructed by Operations Controller.
• Direct customer and internal communication via telephone and email.
• Allocating received goods with extreme levels of accuracy
• Scheduling and planning of outbound orders and loads
• Liaising with all Warehouse staff / Supervisor with work instructions within strict timelines
• Organising warehouse order picks for outbound shipment
• Booking of trailer collections onto work schedule and Traffic Management System
• Complete all work-related paperwork accurately as per working procedure.
• Raising DGN documentation for hazardous items in transit (Training will be given)
• Producing shipping documentation and manifests via WMS for outbound shipments worldwide
• Produce transport collection schedules from key supplier
• All training will be given relating to role requirements.