Administration / Traffic Office
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a customer facing hands on focused individual with strong administration skills to join and work within our team of professionals staff with in a very busy Traffic office environment.
- Previous Credit control experience / customer Service experience.
- Optimising / Improve the customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong people focus
- Excellent written skills
- A desire to deliver excellent customer service and always want to go that extra mile.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Good team player
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine we are on track with resolving customer invoicing and supplier payments
- Dealing with complaints, investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems.
- Ensuring responses are timely to customer and supplies updating queries through all channels internally and externally and they are managed to the highest quality standard.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Problem Solving
In order to be successful in this position you will need previous Customer Service and Administration experience, have a can do attitude along with the desire to succeed. You will need to be self-motivated, confident, proactive and strategic in your approach, as well as have good communication skills via all mediums written, telephone, computer etc.
Hours of Work:
40 hrs flexible between 07.00hrs & 18.00hrs