Administration / Traffic Office
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is an experienced administrator, customer facing hands on focused individual looking to join and work within our team of professional’s staff in a very busy Traffic office environment. You will need to be a highly motivated with a proactive attitude and a right first time approach with the ability to thrive in this fast paced environment. In addition to this you will need to have a very hi level of attention to detail and be PC literate with data input skills. Reporting to the Transport manager, you will work with the team to ensure the accuracy of captured data ensuring this is available to all concerned to support and drive the running of the transport department. Your duties will not just be limited to preparation and generation reporting documentation. This will also be a customer facing role as you will need to be extremely comfortable handling incoming and outgoing calls. To excel in this role and you must be able to work independently as well as embracing and working with the larger team. You will be based with the transport back office and have daily contact with the drivers out on the road. You will be scrutinising daily driver activity and investigating discrepancies.
- Answering the telephone liaising directly with customer and colleagues to ensure that services are delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Dealing with complaints, investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be Identify and recommend improvements to current processes
- Solving complex or long-standing problems.
- Managing Fuel cards
- Driver fines and parking infringements
- Controlling the Sub contractor preferred supplier data base to ensure compliance
- Log and Administer Insurance claims
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Generate reports and analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the organisation is providing.
- General Office Administration Support
As Traffic Administrator, you should be self-motivated and diligent with strong organization skills. We are seeking an individual with a good level of education and at least two years of clerical experience. The following skills are essential to the role written and verbal literacy, computer literacy, keyboard skills, MS office, numerical literacy communication and organisational skills with the ability to multitask prioritise and execute assignments in an efficient manner.
In order to be successful in this position you will need previous Administration and Customer Service experience, have a can do attitude along with the desire to succeed. You will need to be self-motivated, confident, proactive and strategic in your approach, as well as have good communication skills via all mediums written telephone computer etc.
Hours of Work:
Between 07.00hrs & 17.00hrs however you will need to be flexible with your working hours