The Covid-19 global pandemic is having a significant effect on the way we lead our lives and the way we operate as a Business. As an Employer, we have a duty of care to, not only, our Employees but to all visitors to our premises.
To ensure we have assessed the risks, we have created our Covid-19 Risk Assessment, this has shown us the reasonably practicable measures we need to put in place to help prevent the spread of the virus and to ensure we are doing everything to maintain a healthy and safe environment for everyone to work in.
Steps we have taken:-
- We have put in measures to maintain a 2 metre distance in the workplace.
- We have ensured there is enough handwashing, cleaning and hygiene facilities available.
- We have given people the ability to work from home, where possible.
- Where people cannot be 2 metres apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
- We have given instruction to our employees regarding the measures we have put in place and the support we need from them.
- We are continuing to monitor the steps we have in place to ensure we are up-to-date with Government guidance.
To download a copy of our Covid-19 Risk Assessment please enter your email address here: